By The Vulcan (who takes absolutely no responsibility for this)
DULL HITS THE INTERNET!
YES! You, too, can download DULL for your very own!
This award-loosing program is guaranteed to bore you out of your mind.
Must be experienced to be believed. Excellent for insomnia.
- Command line interface (boring).
- Static unused memory.
- Can be loaded as your primary shell.
- Comes with C source code (Look for a LINUX port in a few months...maybe).
- DULLSWAP swap file technology. (New with 1.1!)
- Can go resident as a 90K+ TSR. (New with 1.1!)
Requires DOS (Dull Operating System - version 3.something I expect).
Probably works fine in any DOS box under other operating systems (but who would want to?).
DULL creates a hidden swap file that can rapidly consume all available hard drive space.
Be sure to delete it when you are done.
- Due to the innovative swapping technology, DULL will run slowly on your machine,
no matter how fast it is.
- DULL is not for novices.
It should only be used by licensed experts.
And they should have their heads checked first.