[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RAINnet and ethics

In article <44ui1j$r8d@hpcvca.cv.hp.com>,
Scott Linn <scott@hpcvcem.cv.hp.com> wrote:
>darrell@teleport.com (Darrell Fuhriman) writes:
>
>So.  Someone contacts my landlord and say they are going to go around and
>check security at his holdings.  My landlord doesn't inform me.  Then, they
>show up at my rental house, check the doors and windows, and use a credit
>card to open a window and climb inside.

Do they actually enter ?
Or simply report back whether or not your locks are at risk to this type
of attack.

Sounds like confusion between "scan and test" and "penetration"

Ed (Just my unnecessary 2 cents worth) Wright
--
 I think I've got the hang of it now .... :w  :q  :wq  :wq! ^d  X exit ^X^C ~.
 ^[x  X Q  :quitbye  CtrlAltDel   ~~q  :~q  logout  save/quit :!QUIT ^[zz ^[ZZ