Our Web Masters do all facets of World Wide Web work for clients such
as AT&T Bell Labs and IBM.
We have the experience to successfully integrate your systems into an Intranet
or the Internet.
We work with Unix, Windows (NT, 95) and OS/2 web servers and browser clients.
- We modify existing pages and sites as well as creating entire sites.
- We write CGI (external) programs in Perl and C.
- We do CGI-DLL programming.
- We ported a Presentation Manager application to use the Web as its
graphical front end.
- We help clients publish long (20+ pages) documents in WordPro, Frame
and MS Word on the Web.
- We have the multi-platform and multi-browser experience to know what
HTML extensions and tagging break which browsers.
We have the experience programming in several languages on micro, mini
and mainframe computers that many projects require.
- We have written COBOL, C, C++ and mixed COBOL/C programs on PCs and Unix
systems for business and scientific applications.
- We have written programs for dBase and SQL databases.
- We have Lotus Notes experience.
Nigel has used the Internet since the early 80's. He started with
microcomputers in 1981 with the Osborne1 and the original IBM PC.
e-mail us at: ndh@InternetSmiths.com
10 Slators Ln
Newfield, NY 14867-9737