|Kol Haverim Annual Membership Dues for the 2010-2011 Year
- Free admission to all programs, events and holiday celebrations
- Discounted admission to the Passover seder
- Membership in the national Society for Humanistic Judaism
- Reduced tuition fees for Jewish cultural school
- Membership runs from September through the following August each year;
annual dues are due on October 3rd (but note that Cultural School tuition
is due by the second class). If you join in the middle of the year, your
dues may be pro-rated accordingly.
- We strive so that no one will be turned away due to lack of ability
to pay. Sliding scale fees available and scholarship information available
- To join, please
download our membership form
and make checks payable to:
P.O. Box 4972
Ithaca, NY 14852-4972
Please include the full names and birthdates of all
joining members, and include your telephone number, address,
and email address.
If you think you might be interested in becoming a member, or want
more information, please email us at
call us at 607-257-4231.