About our Firm
- 10,149,436 Fruit harvester platform - from Huron
- 9,908,769 Ergonomic bridle for equines
- 9,723,787 Fruit harvester platform
- 9,090,497 Modular, scalable high solids
methane digester for small-sized to medium-sized farms
- 8,671,884 Milking machine attachment aid -
permits easier attachment and removal of milking machine to a cow
- 8,617,280 Compositions and methods for
buffered growing media - from Woods End Laboratories
Compositions, methods and devices for enhancing landscaping or marker materials
- a method of coloring landscaping material from THI International, Inc.
- 6,711,885 Ground-following lawn mower cutter deck suspension system
- a mower in which the mower deck reacts to the ground contours independent of
the reactions of the chassis.
- 6,296,879 - Ruminal Fluid Inoculation of
Calves - the diet of new-born calves is supplemented by ruminal fluid from
a cow, resulting in improved health and growth - from Cornell University and
- 6,288,114 Method of altering nutritional components of milk produced by a lactating animal
- from Cornell University - alters mammary synthesis of fat to improve
- 6,187,558 Invertebrate Intestinal Mucin cDNA
and Related Products and Methods - for enhancing the effectiveness of
bioengineered pesticides and defenses of transgenic plants, from
Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,103,763 Methods of Killing Insects - from H&I Agritech, a method of killing insects by direct application of certain surfactants.
- 6,099,473 Method and Apparatus for Analyzing an Ultrasound Image of a Carcass - a computerized method which measures muscle width of an animal or carcass from an ultrasonic image.
- 6,052,943 - Fiber Barriers for Control of Agricultural Pests - from Cornell University research.
- 5,989,100 - Bee Disseminator of Biological Controls - Uses bees to spread biological control agents as they pollinate flowers - an invention from Cornell University
- 5,968,573 Method of Enhancing the Flavor of Fruits and Vegetables - Carbonated fresh fruit, better known as "Fizzy Fruit™".
- 5,930,945 - Method and Apparatus for Protection Against Flies in Poultry and Livestock Manure - a method of fly control using natural
pests - from IPM Laboratories.
- 5,925,398 - Processed Mozzarella Cheese - A method of making processed mozzarella cheese which does not require aging or refrigeration during storage. From research at Cornell University.
- 5,849,069 Urban Tree Soil to Safely Increase Rooting Volumes - "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn," and this invention will help it grow better. A method of treating city soil to allow tree roots to grow more effectively, from researchers at Cornell University.
- 5,617,864 Method and Apparatus for Positioning an Ultrasonic Transducer and a Display Screen
- a system for positioning an ultrasonic transducer which allows the user to see the positioning device and the display screen
simultaneously - from Animal Ultrasound Systems, Inc.
- 5,423,361 Debarker Bit with Fiber Cutter - improved device for removing bark from logs.
5,339,815 Analyzing Ultrasonic Images - for automatic grading of meat
- 5,316,003 Positioning Ultrasonic Transducers - apparatus for positioning ultrasound transducers used in the grading of meat for market.
- 5,305,708 Grading Poultry Carcasses w/Ultrasound
5,271,506 Apparatus For Separating Fruits From Debris - using a resilient roller to bounce fruit into bins
5,140,988 Detection Of Abnormal Bone w/Ultrasound
5,098,721 Starter For Fermented Milk Products
4,689,245 Low-fat Dairy Coffee Whitener
- 4,689,151 Removal of Antibiotics From Milk
- 4,533,280 Surface Removal Silo Unloader - an unloader for silage which seals the top of the silage against spoilage, but still allows the silage to be unloaded through the top of the silo.
- 4,509,692 Drip Or Trickle Irrigation - for low-water usage agriculture
- 4,445,313 Improvement in Hay Cutting Machines - Cut hay is crimped twice, out of phase, so that each stalk is conditioned to the maximum extent possible.